- Organize Your Own Fundraising Event
- Fundraising Ideas and Tips
- Fundraising Guidelines
- Other Ways to Support Our Clubhouse
Without help from the community, Our Clubhouse would not be able to help as many people touched by cancer. That's why fundraisers in the community are so important!
Whether your event idea is big or small, you can raise money for our friends who have been touched by cancer, and every dollar you raise stays in western Pennsylvania.
- Collect loose change from your co-workers/family/friends
- Wine/Beer tasting
- Art show
- Yard sale
- Karaoke party
- Cocktails for a Cause
- Car wash
- Bake sale
- Progressive dinner in your neighborhood/restaurants
- Comedy show
- Fashion show
- Holiday party
- Fundraise Online: It’s an easy, fast and secure way to raise funds that come to us automatically. You can add an overall goal, personalize your page with images and messages and include a link to this page on your email signature or on invitations. You can set-up your page for us on one of these sites:
- Innovative Ideas: There are thousands of fundraising ideas out there from easy to complex. Try giving up a vice such as gourmet coffee for a few weeks and ask your friends to join you. Then donate your savings.
- Collections on Event Day: Be sure to include a collection jar at your event for those who haven’t sponsored you online. We are happy to process all credit cards.
- A Personal Thank You: Go out of your way to thank everyone who has donated or supported your fundraising. It’s always nice to include pictures, stories and the total amount you’ve raised so they can see what they’ve helped to achieve.
All fundraising activities must comply with local, state and federal laws.
Our Clubhouse logo is a registered trademark and permission is required for reproduction.
Event Organizer Responsibilities:
- The event organizer will contact Our Clubhouse at (412) 338-1919 to discuss event ideas and date of event. Our Clubhouse has the right to deny permission if it is determined that the fundraising activity is not in line with our values.
- The sponsor(s) and event organizer(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our Clubhouse from any and all claims and liabilities in any way related to the event.
- The event organizer will advise Our Clubhouse of any changes to the event including change of venue, date or time.
- Event organizer(s) is solely responsible for any and all expenses unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Event organizer will provide electronic flyer, if available, to Our Clubhouse for marketing purposes.
- Event organizer will make every effort possible to provide Our Clubhouse with photos and/or stories from the event for marketing use.
Our Clubhouse Responsibilities:
- Our Clubhouse may promote your event through our website, posting in the clubhouse and social media channels.
- Our Clubhouse will acknowledge any in-kind donations or sponsorships received in support of your event as long as proper information is provided. Below is the required information:
- Name(s) of contact and/or vendor
- Mailing address
- Value of in-kind donation/sponsorship
- Our Clubhouse will send acknowledgements to attendees as long as proper information is provided:
- Donor name
- Donor mailing address
- Donation amount
- Donation “mode” (cash, check)
- Our Clubhouse will provide a letter of support, if requested, to assist in securing donations or other support.
- Our Clubhouse will provide materials for the event including brochures, calendars and a video, if requested.